Thursday, January 12, 2006

I needed to post this for a while now

Ok, where did I leave off? Ah yes, december 28. Ok well that second week of break contained little starcraft and was mostly designated for homework and Xbox and history day and AOE3. Nothing very important happened. On the 30th, there was a box social of some sort regarding poker. I was of course the favorite to win, but I listened to Jake and lost. The next day, there was yet another shindig at Steven's. It was for new year's. Poker came down to me and Orion, the two most timid betters. I eventually won when we went all in each hand. So at midnight, Steven came down with silly string, which got everywhere. Oh that was good because I don't live there. So that Sunday, it was depressing because we had school the next day, which would have been easier if i didnt have to live through all the complaining. its just like get over it you cant change it dont try youre a loser. So that whole week, any free time became in use for history day. That whole weekend was history day and a DNA model. I planned to burn it to DVD on monday, but of course it couldn't work. Long story short, i wound up with my mom getting her friend to figure it out and delivering it to me about 6 minutes before everything was due. i think I was the biggest slacker next to Holly, who i guess did pro-KKK for some reason. i have enough trouble writing KKK, so in my opinion she is crazy. She even had to redo the whole thing. After history day was done, i played a lot of videogames to compensate. I played into a blur until the next weekend of the 13-16. We had a Martin Luther King Jr. day assembly but it was boring and people did some complaining who shoudnt have thats all I'll say. On the 13th, KEIR HERE. There was a big party of small proportions at Davis' house. Keir lived up to "the legend of Keir" even though I dont know what that is. He says that Me, steven, and sai were bitter dissapointments thought so that is good. That was the only I saw of Keir. On saturday, SEAHAWKS PWN THE STUPID REDSKINS 10-20. THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR INJURING A BUNCH OF OUR GUYS. Unfortunately, the Colts lost and I had wanted them to lose to the hawks in the super bowl. oh well. We played out first game of indoor soccer that day. It can be described by jake: We started too late. We lost with 0 to upwards of 20 I'm sure. It was a terrible game. I also beat age of empires 3 and got addicted to rome total war. Thats about it for now so im going to satisfy my addiction.

1 comment:

blitzmoose said...

He says that Me, steven, and sai were bitter dissapointments thought so that is good.

This is an example of the almost undecipherable and ancient David language. Further more by archaeological evidence we conclude that this account of history is incorrect.