Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bye America (For Now)

Ok well time to get a post in because this is the last time I'll have guaranteed easy access to the internet in February. I'm leaving tomorrow for Korea so I'm just spending today finally getting everything squared away. Before I wrap up my American life for now though I guess I'll catch you up on a few of the bigger events that happened this month.

First off, congrats to Keir on getting level 30 in League of Legends. Now we can both do ranked someday. He took 6 months to get there, which is half the time it took me (although I made an account and just let it sit, then actually started playing and did 90% of the work in 4 months) so good on him. Also in League related events, I captained a team in a tournament in the early weeks of February. We got second place in the tournament and we were all pretty happy with each other. The casters even said I "played a mean Cho mid" so that felt good. The champion was even banned against my team for the final game because I was doing so well on him.

In other news, it's been good to catch up with some people and see them in person for the last time before I go. I helped my aunt move the rest of her stuff into the new house. I finally finished work on the shed, so I can say that story is closed now forever (hooray!!!). Aside from that, it was general hang-outery with other people which was just nice. I mostly spent the month taking it rather easy and just getting ready to go.

Short post so sorry for that, but I have to get back to packing and I have a couple emails to send. Until I'm in Korea, peace out!

No comments: