Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No really, someday I'll actually get some good catching up going on.

Sorry about totally not updating the blog all month. I promise that for once, I have a good excuse. The excuse is that I met someone here. We're not dating yet (trust me, I would probably come home, tell anyone online, then make a blog post about it if that ever happens). You can ask in person if you want, but I'll eventually come to it in my blog posts. Long story short, we're not dating yet, but it looks like we will be soon. Because of the type of people that live in this city (military), some lingering racism present in rural South Korea, and the fact that her last boyfriend (of six years) ran off and got married then broke up with her last December she was a little nervous about being an actual couple until she got to know me better. But we're currently dating so it's only a matter of time it seems. Unfortunately, I was supposed to bring my list of talking points back to the room with me, but I totally forgot it at the office so I don't have much to talk about today. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow or something. Sorry about that. Just wanted to confirm that I indeed did have a good excuse for not posting. You shall hear from me tomorrow!

No comments: