Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I don't like ketchup

So as my title suggests, .Ok, moving on. On the end of monday, my family came and celebrated my birthday. I got a lot of good stuff. On tuesday, I timed at my sister's swim meet. You may think I'm a loser, but then I'm a loser with three hours of voulenteer work for school. Onwednesday, nothing much, and same on thursday. On friday, we all went to the mariners game and they got killed. Of course, you know it's bad when the second pitch of the game goes out of the park. ON saturday, it was a day with my mom's family because my left handed cousin is getting married. So the women had a bridal shower, while the 6 guys including me went to golf. On our way there, me and dad stopped at Puetz because they had a sale and we bought me lefty clubs finally for screaming deals Like a set of irons for $80, a driver that was like top of the line for $30, and a really good putter for $9. We also bought 30 golf balls, but the course just eats them up. You could hit it 6 feet in front of you and its gone forever. We came back with about 9 out of the 30. Then dinner at Buca De Beppo, not very exciting. On sunday, me and m dad had to take a lot of my grandpa's junk to the dump, which was fun. There were some windows we got to shatter. Also, our friends form california came up and we hung out at the beach and stuff. On the fourth of July, me and my did did this tennis thing, family doubles at the club. Also, I finally beat the Tetris highscore on my calculator. First place with a score of 26,772. I finally bumped off "iluvnick." I was getting tired of it because i don't know this nick and I don't recon I'd like him. Later on, we took our friends to see the edmonds parade, which was annh. There was some "tickle clown" trying to tickle everyone and I was laughing at the two on the sidewalk. Later, we went to see the freworks at Lake Washington. That was ok, except we were in the bad part of town where there were all the black guys getting arrested. The fireworks were otherwise cool. Then, on our way back, it was like going through a war zone because fireworks (illegal of course) went off like 3 feet above our heads. Then I fell asleep and woke up and posted this after finishing my morning routine.

No comments: