Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Greatest FFA Ever

So I just played the best ffa ever with Sai, Steven, Keir, and Me. Almost immediately after we start, Sai ally visions me. I ally vision him too. Still later, Keir figures out what the races are (me-protoss)(steven-terran)(sai-terran)(keir-protoss). So I'm making a bunch of Dark Templar preparations, when I realize Carriers are better. I am able to make Dark Templar though. I decide to have arbiter capabilities, although it was a waste because I didn't use any. So Steven secretly cuts a deal to ally me. I accept with no intrest in keeping either alliance in the long run. I tell Steven we need to kill Sai and then for a while, I forget he is my ally. So eventually, it gets to Sai attacks Keir, Keir attacks Steven, and Steven attacks Sai. I make 12 carriers. Then, Steven is taken out at Sai's base, but I can still see it, and I remember we were allies. I feel like it's time to make this a real ffa at that point. I saddle up my carriers and head off to Sai's base. On the way, I kill a couple of his battlecruisers to "make people think we're enemies." Then I storm his base and powninate it. Quickly, I am met by a good amound of battlecruisers. They managed to kill 5, but I killed them and Sai's base. I knew he had an auxiliary base and it was right above him so i killed it. Then I figured out he had a hidden base. I found it just above Steven in the middle. Next thing I know, that base is dead, but then, his engineering bay flies into Steven's base, and is destroyed. Sai was eliminated. So I got my carrier total back to 12 and heded off towards Keir. I took Keir out and killed all of Steven's helping units. I couldn't bring myself to kill Keir all the way, since he kept it a true ffa, so I stopped Steven from attacking his last building, an assimilator, and ste off to kill Steven. Next thing I know, Steven SCV rushes Keir's last building and eliminates him. So he says to attack hi base for a while to take up time. He attacks my base for fun but goes really slow at it. By the time he realizes that I'm not his ally, he can't see my Dark Templar anymore. I kill the base he had inside my base. I killed his main base, then killed his last Command Center, but he didn't die. Then, I noticed that I left a Science Facility behind, so I decided that Instead of killing it, I would just ally/end Steven to save time.
The End.

No comments: