Monday, November 14, 2005

Blah Blah 4 day weekend.

Yeah, so after school on wednesday, I went to Disneyland, until I got home at 10:00 pm to do homework on sunday night, resulting in a lack of starcraftage over the weekend. Somewhere in there, I get sick. Somewhere else in there some girl that isnt ugly is staring at me. In a good way, too. I know the bad way, trust me. Sunday was cool, because we were driving to the airport, but what was cool was on the way. Here, it is rare to see a new mustang unless you are me and memorize where they park, but in California, they pass each other at intersections and there's one every way you look. Awesome, but my parents had to eat at In-N-Out burger that we found in the part of town owned by Gangsters and Mexicans. In the restaurant, everyone either spoke spanish or wore a Do-Rag. There was one white guy, but you could hardly tell he was white because he had so many tattoos. It was a good weekend though.

No comments: