Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Latter Halloween and the SAS and up to now.

Allright. I just decided to make that one word. So on halloween, we got a lot of older kids, which angered my mom, cuz she says 7th grade is too old to be trick or treating. We got kids my age, so she was madder. We also got the considerate 10:30 at night trick or treaters that I almost shot, but figured that might be against the law. Later on in the week, not much, not much at all, except Mr. happy saturday gave us lazerbeams a win finally against the worst team ever. we won 7-0. That should help our record a bit. Later that saturday, me and my dad went to the Seattle Auto Show (SAS is an acronym I made up (I think)). I posted pics of that below. I know they are bad, but bare with me. So on monday I went to the dentist and got the "you have perfect teeth so take care of them" lecture that Ive been getting for oh, 4 years now. Tuesday is the last day to do stuff before my trip to Disney land for the whole weekend. On wednesday, I leave immediately after school and our flight touches down in seattle again on *:00 pm on sunday. So I'll c ya all then. Check the pics below.

No comments: