Tuesday, May 23, 2006

2 years running the first one to post about Victoria

Ok I gotta SC it up and I took pics so I'll make it a bit shorter. So I decided that since Jack wasn't there, I would take pics, but I need more practice because I walked away with far too few. On saturday, we took the clipper up and I learned Hearts. In Victoria, we looked around for a while and found Old Vic's, that was ok I guess, but it seemed strange. The waitress was kind of demanding sounding and when we tipped her at the end, she guilted us into giving her more money somehow. On the way back to the hotel, we saw a guy outside McDonald's selling straws. I also got the number for reservations to Smitty's. So I made reservations for 9 people (Steven, Davis, Orion, Ryan, Maddy, Rosa, Linnea, Katie, and I) at Smitty's sunday morning at 9. The guy seemed suspicious and when we got there the next morning, they "hadn't been informed of this reservation." We wound up waiting a little, but Smitty's is worth it. Later, we performed at the parliament steps and a freshman fainted. Then I got my hands stuck in my uniform and had to escape while people were trying to knock me over. I didn't get knocked over and I was able to get out in about 7 minutes. So after that was the parade of bands, which is the pointless little walk around the driveway thing at the parliament. Then we were released off on our own until 9, giving us 7 hours of free time. We went to the video game store at the mall. Orion and Davis got some stuff, but I didn't find anything I liked. We also found that old CD store that had good music that was by the theater. I got a Journey CD and I still need to hear it all. On sunday night, there were some people staring at our hotel, so Davis was like "Orion bend over the bed and David make clapping sounds when I pretend to slap." So I clapped while Davis um slapped Orion. So the people eventually left. On monday, it rained for the first time the whole time we had been there for the parade. So that reminded me of ghey. After that we had done all we wanted and we lazed around until the Clipper left. I will get my pictures up soon, but I need to get my micro back up.

2 comments:

zack0217 said...

journey sucks

blitzmoose said...

The spell check on the tool bar does not seem to work with Firefox.