Friday, May 19, 2006

My mailman is a jerk.

Ok, so I left off on Monday. That was nice because I didn't have to go to scouts. Tuesday was back at school, but this week was easy being 4 days long. I had easy classes on tuesday. On wednesday, I did ok because I had leftover Sudoku to do while class was going on. On thursday, I had more easy classes. When I came home, I noticed that above the mailbox stand, there was a note. Some info you need is that our mailbox stand holds 7 mailboxes and is about 20 years old. For that long it has survived the extremes of the weather here. Sure, it isn't at a 90 degree angle, but you can still reach it from a car window. It might be leaning mostly on a tree, but that tree ain't going anywhere. So the jerk mailman leaves a note saying that if the mailboxes aren't at a 90 degree angle by mail on monday, then our service for all 7 of us is suspended. Well screw you USPS. What we might end up doing is getting one of these safe boxes that use locks and stuff. Either way I think the USPS needs to get a life. On friday, it was boring. During spanish, I sit next to Alex Bresnan and Sam Nelson. So Alex had this IcyHot stuff that soothes aches and heats them to cool them away. At first is smells minty so when Alex took it out, the room smelled minty. Then, Sam got some and put some on Jared's sandal. Then Jared walked and it got all over his foot. Then we all started laughing really hard and Ms. Stoker got suspicious. So later, Alex is like "Hey Sam. Why don't you put this in your mouth?" Sam kept refusing, so I decided I would. Then after I did that, my mouth went all numb. Alex reads the label and it says not to swallow or you should consult a poison blah blah. So I didn't swallow for 15 minutes and I went to the bathroom to clean out my mouth. By then the warm had kicked in and my mouth felt good. Now, me and Steven need 4 more wins before Victoria to meet quota. So this is my last post before Victoria except for the one where I say I got 400 wins and any pics I put up until then. I'm bringing my camera so I will get some pics up too. That's it for now.

No comments: