Monday, July 03, 2006

Is anyone going to update their blogs besides me?

Well my birthday was pretty pwnxorz. I got a lot of good stuff. I need to get some CS going if steven ever returns from his mysterious absence. I got this Mercenaries game for Xbox and it is like Battlefront(which I also got) and battlefrot II. They are all good games. Like uber uber good. So I also got Oblivion, but I need a new graphics card or something like that so I will at least be able to play it. On tuesday, I timed at another swim meet because that's my job now. I saw a bunch of Shorewood people because it was Klahaya vs. Innes Arden. Klahaya is mostly Shorewood and Edmonds Woodway kids or kids that will go to those schools. Innes Arden is mostly Shorewood. That was cool. On wednesday, I got my driver's liscence and I had my family birthday party. On thursday, I had some tennis team and I challenged to get higher on the ladder, but I lost. The kid I played is a friend of mine that is now 3-0 on me so I will have to beat him later or next year. On friday, I went swimming with Sai, Sai, and Davis.(That may have been saturday come to think of it). Anyway, friday or Saturday, we did that and it was cool. On sunday, Davis came and we tried to beat the first level of Halo 2 on legendary, but we needed more time so we should do that later Davis. My family biked to my grandparents' house for dinner in Northgate which is where they live. I stayed at our house with Davis to try to beat that level, so I drove the Freestyle up there to let them put their bikes in on the way home. On the way back, my grandpa finally gave me his truck. We are slowly making him less dependent on it so I can have it all the time. He gets it this weekend, but I get it all this week and next week. It will work fine. Now I need to go with him to get the Emissions test for the truck. Peace out, En Taro Keir.

2 comments:

blitzmoose said...

Whoa and updated blog. Those are rare indeed.

pronoob5 said...

fuck long posts.