Monday, July 17, 2006

Whatever day this says it is posted on, it will come out on July 22nd

Ok so I haven't posted in a while. Here is a good idea though. I am gone to England, Ireland, and Scotland from July 22 to August 7, so if at any time the post gets too long for you, stop and pick up again later. There will not be a post until August 7th. I should have good pictures that I will need to put up. SO on monday the 3rd, I got emissions tested on the truck with my grandpa and we went to Lowes and got junk to fix more junk. That's how he works. He has his shed that he puts everything in and I doubt he fits in there anymore. We went to the grocery store and I saw John Lennon. Actually, it was a guy in a tye dye shirt with John Lennon length hair, the sunglasses he wore, almost identical facial features and around the same height. It was wierd. So the fourth was cool, not. I was going to play doubles at this thing at Klahaya with my dad that we do every year, but it was rained out. That was teh sucks. On the 5th, water polo started. There was a lot of gaming between then and now. A bunch of swim meets that I timed at. Keir got back. I worked at my grandpa's house a lot too. It was teh cool. We made a door on the side of his house so you can go to the backyard without going through the house. We made that door out of a screen door frame, an old screen. Cross panel designed fencepost, screws, and some hinges. He has this one drill he made too. It is the end part of a drill press where you hook the drill up to attatched to the back of an old hairdryer. Instead of a trigger to pull, it has a lightswitch. Somehow, it works. I have no idea how. So this week hasn't been too bad. On sunday, I started the Battlefront one single player campaign. Three hours later, I beat the game. It was way to short and not as good as Battlefront II, which I am doing a Galactic campaign on. On monday, I did some tennis and some Starcraft. Same thing on tuesday. Same thing on Wednesday. On thursday, I did some cleaning before we leave and I got the emissions tested on the Breeze. It's a 1999 plymouth breeze. I noticed the serial number or something of the car is Bre4d. I was like hey that spell bread. That was cool. I also got a watch as a belated present. It is a real watch and I might put in a picture later.

No comments: