Monday, October 23, 2006

Five Hundredth Post

That's right, this is post number 500. There's that thing that tells you how many posts when you sign in. I didn't go back and count. SO anyway this has been an interesting week. Tuesday was normal, as was Wednesday. On thursday, there was a soccer game in which we didn't do very well, until the second half when we improved a little (props to jake on juking the goalie)(antiprops to alvaro and damian for being fags). Friday was my sister's birthday. Not much besides family coming over for that. Very boring because she got all american girl or whatever stuff. No variety whatsoever. Saturday, there was the PSAT, not too hard actually, but I didn't like leaving some questions blank. Also on saturday, I went and cleaned up my grandpa's house for company sunday. That night, my family and I went to see Wynton Marselas (famous trumpet jazz guy) at the Paramount. I saw him and it was cool and I also met Lawrence Fishburn(morpheus from the matrix(the black with small sunglasses). That was cool. Sunday was my grandma's memorial service. Before that, there was a meeting for family at grandpa's house. For lunch, My cousins, my sister, and I went to Arby's to get 20 roast beef sandwiches and 10 fries(there were a lot of people). That was the biggest order the lady at the counter had ever taken apparently (I was like oh really? What an idiot, just give me my damn food). There were a lot of people there at the memorial service later. It filled the whole church. My other cousin who is the older in her family and I read something even though I am not Lutheran. I read something by Thessalonians(Rome Total War!) and she read something from Corinthians (Rome Total War!). Her reading was stupid. It said something like Jesus is risen and we are saved, but if he is not risen then we are not saved(it goes on to say that about 16 different ways before saying) but he is risen so we are saved. After that, a bunch of the people went to my grandpa's house where there was a party of sorts. It was more like a family reunion. My 3rd cousins (whatever my dad's cousin's kids are to me) were there, who we like to hang out with. We had wheelchair vs. walker races. I almost won, but when I tried to go fast in the wheelchair backwards, I went too fast and spun and was ejected from the chair, losing by just a few feet. That was fun to do. That was pretty much it. No starcraft in the whole weekend, but no homework either. I'm going to do my homework in the weekday this week, so that I will definately have the full next weekend for whatever. Hopefully lots of SC.

8 comments:

PK Dave said...

Yeah see, I didn't play Starcraft last weekend either, but it still pwned a lot. You don't need Starcraft to have fun.

. . . .

Oh God. I can't feel the left side of my body.

Jack said...

hahaha...you guys really need some therapy.

zack0217 said...

david, you fucking suck ass.

David said...

What is zach(lower case z) saying? I don't speak n00b.

manu said...

500, that makes you seem old compared to my youthly 3.

pronoob5 said...

yes, i very much agree that you dont need starcraft to have fun, because i still have fun.

blitzmoose said...

The Corinthians were not that good. It was Sparta that pwned it up. Athens only took money from everyone, so they were not very good either.

zack0217 said...

i had a cist on my dick once. that was possibly the weirdest shit ever. it was so big an painful. ahhh i couldnt jack it for the longest time.