Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Reign Rain

Well I'm back from Spring Reign. It was, dare I say it, ultimate. Actually wow, I'm sorry I put you through that. I might have posted yesterday, but I fell asleep whilst playing Mass Effect. I just couldn't keep talking to that guy forever. I suppose I might as well start on Friday night though. Nothing much happened during the week last week anyways, resulting in my throng of posts.

Friday:
It was a WASL day, but no morning Starcraft ensued, due to Hos (misspelled on purpose(lol I'm so "punny"(lol to that as well))) before Bros, which was okay because I spent the morning pwning up some Mass Effect. At school, band was uneventful, physics involved doing nothing due to a stupid sub that couldn't find the test Mr. Davis had left for her, and Theory was.......theory(boring).

After school, I went with Sai to his house to get his Wii and a TV. Then people slowly started trickling in. Amanuel had his heart set on playing COD4, but it was a GoW party so there was none of that. It turned out that I was unable to get my GoW downloaded content off the Xbox, so other people will have to get it on. We wound up having 4 person Brawl, and 2 2v2 GoWs going on (Ahmad and I had the same map pack so we were compatible with each other). Eventually we wound up playing Halo 3, which was still pretty good for a while. Around midnight, things started to wind down. I took Sai, Bodon, and Steven home, then came back and cleaned up before leaving. I got to sleep around 2 in the morning.

Saturday:
Around midnight, things started to wind down. I took Sai, Bodon, and Steven home, then came back and cleaned up before leaving. I got to sleep around 2 in the morning. Yeah you just read that sentence, but it did happen on Saturday. I got up at 6 to get ready for Spring Reign. We left around 7:50. I got to drive, which made me happy because I love to drive. Eric, Orion, and eventually, Steven were in my car. Eric, Orion, and I got good grippy gloves on the way to Steven's. We had to buy women's sizes because the men had no small sizes in stock. Then we picked up Steven and hauled off to Burlington.

Upon arriving, we found a good spot and Jack tried to park next to me, but was not pr0 enough at parking and got his car stuck in a ditch. Luckily he was in his spot, so he just left the car there until we left. Our car tried to push him out, but gave up because we needed to get out to the field.

The first game went well. We played Ingram, who we had lost to the previous Saturday. That was the game where only Chris and I did not get to play. Sukol had this line thing set up that basically screwed me because I got to play in only one line, which most people did, but I was in the very last line, so I got the least play time. I tried to prove my worth though by doing well when I was out on the field and I think I impressed her a bit. I had a good catch from Jack in my first point, even though I had to yell at him to see me wide open before he threw it. Luckily nobody on the other team heard me yelling. I got the disc for a point, but the other team challenged travelling. I'm not sure it was a good call, but we wound up scoring anyway due to a good catch by Willa. The point after that, I caught a hammer from Andrew. It was a great throw, but probably a very risky move.

In the second game, there was some kid that wore me out because he was so fast. I got a catch from Devon for a point and missed a throw I really should have gotten from Steven. It was embarassing to have missed it because I jumped too late for it.

In the third game, I didn't get much play time, but when I did, it was preceeded by Sukol's "vision" that I would score. She had us pull the "Queen" play with me as the queen. For those of you not in frisbee, the play involves the whole team running to a side of the endzone to get their defenders away while one person, usually a long runs the opposite way. That person has to only outrun their defender for the disc. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to score because the other team dominated on that point.

After that, the team went back to Adam's cabin and chilled for a while before going to dinner at this Italian place. It was quite good. After that, there was some CTF, some movies, then a bit of sleep. Steven, Orion, Eric, and I slept in the annex which had no heat and lots of mold and spiderwebs. It was an interesting sleep. Eric, Orion, and I slept on the bed and Steven, who forgot his sleeping bag slept under the bed in all of his clothes. I, being closest to the open window we had to open since there was mold, got very very cold during the night. Also, I made it 24 hours without going to the bathroom again. I am so cool.

Sunday:
It snowed a lot overnight and the fields were covered in snow. Due to that, the tournament was called after our first game in which I did not get to play (I was the only one that time). I four wheeled the breeze out of a huge mud pit of awesomeness and then we went to Red Robin for a team lunch, then booked it home. Everyone fell asleep in the car, which was nice because I got to play my music on the radio. When I got home, I hit up some Mass Effect and got into a boring conversation with a guy in the game and woke up 2 hours later to realize I fell asleep. My aunt and grandpa came over for dinner.

Monday:
It was pretty boring today. In Physics, we had the test that the sub was supposed to administer on Friday. A lot of people got up during the test to ask Mr. Davis a clarification question, so I decided to do the same. I got up, walked up to Mr. Davis and said "Everyone else was getting up, so I decided I would too." After some awkward silence, he said "Ok." Fearing that my joke had not been understood, I walked back to my seat as intended. When I got back, I noticed Mr. Davis looking at me and cracking up. I guess he thought I was actually going to ask him a question. Nothing much else happened today. I'm posting this at 5:22 pm since I'm taking a break from studying for my 2 projects due very soon.

Jack is coming for Memorial Day weekend pwnage. That will be....pwnage. Peace out for now.

1 comment:

blitzmoose said...

u splled Bohdan wroang

Jack Scudder is coming? Is that the Jack we speak of? I think a GoW party is required to be held in his honor. Also, when is Memorial Day? Did I miss it? I have been out of syn with these sorts of things of late.