Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'll get around to posting the pictures when I have more free time.

I know, I know, I haven't been posting and I haven't posted the pictures. It's been a rough few 8 days, but things are slowing down finally and I will post pictures next week sometime. You'll survive, trust me.

Tuesday:
I went to school and we presented our project in Humanities and I thought it looked really good. Margaux and Ronni did a very good job of putting it together. I saw the grade today and we got 40/40 on the presentation and 58/60 on the paper. Basically, we pwned. Other than that, not much happened during the day.

Wednesday:
It was the last "official" day in music theory. It was nice to finally hand in that stupid book and to know that the class of major boringness is finally over, until I take it or a higher level of it in college.

Thursday:
I spent 4 hours and 20 minutes of the last 4 hours and 30 minutes of school in the photography room because I really needed to get my portfolio ready for the following week. It was somewhat fun to get everything done in one go and thanks to Maddy for helping me mat my pictures.

Friday:
I skipped school because I was going down to Vancouver with my mom to see my grandpa. When we got there, the hospice nurse was just getting there and they gave him about 24 hours to live. Me and 2 of my uncles went to play tennis during the day for some exercise. They spent the car rides screaming at the "stupid bitch in the gps." Later that day, my other uncle's hyper kids and his annoying daughters and his annoying wife came and luckily were only there for 2 hours. That night, after about 30 minutes of quick deterioration, my grandpa passed away surrounded by his wife, his 4 kids, and me. He went peacefully and we all pulled together to get through it.

Saturday:
We had to keep on truckin'. There were appointments to be made and we had to make them. My uncles and I pranked my other uncle with a joke business card that he almost gave away to someone that would have caused him much embarassment. I injured my arm playing racquetball later in the day. Later in the day, Dad and Kathryn came over.

Sunday:
My grandma really wanted to give away a lot of my grandpa's old clothes because she wanted them to go to good homes. Since I was closest to his size (slightly taller), I took a few things. Later in the day, Dad and Kathryn and I headed back home, while mom and grandma and my uncles went out to Kennewick to prepare for the funeral services. I worked on the project a bit with Steven. That night, I made the first of 3 baskets for the basketry merit badge. It took an hour and a half and it really hurt my fingers.

Monday:
Steven and I went to pick up some stuff for the project in the middle of the day. Our project is very basic, but I think it will get us an A.

Tuesday:
The first two classes were short, which was nice. I presented my portfolio in photography and she really liked the one I expected she would. In movie genres, we didn't do much of anything. Campus day was boring because I took a final and pretty much everyone left. The assembly was also boring and I don't really like the yearbook theme, but I must say, my quote "prawns." (seriously, wtf yearbook staff, it was PWNS NOOBS).

Well anyway, things are going to go back uphill soon. We have graduation and FBLA nationals and computer building coming up. I'll post those pictures next week.

SC LAN PARTAY FRIDAY1!!!!!!1111

No comments: