Monday, November 24, 2008

TITANS NOOOOOOOOO.

Well the Titans finally lost. I am sad. That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm so sad right now that I am tempted to do this entire post in Dutch, but I won't do that mainly because it would be a huge pain for me to get it translated.

This week has been full of many good things and if you are reading this post, you have probably already noticed the pictures up above. I shall explain them later. Now I shall bust through the week. I'm going to do it not in day by day form though since the day by day would consist of "I did nothing at school" multiple times. If something interesting happened at SCC, I'll mention it.

Registration:
So I had to register this week for the Winter quarter. It went pretty well. I'm not doing any business classes this quarter, but I am doing English and Math and I will complete my humanities requirement this next quarter. Also, during mapping, I've had time to think to myself and I've decided that while I like business, it's far too bland and I would much prefer to go into law, so if I don't get into the UW this year, I will switch over to the law transfer program. It will work out because all my classes except accounting will work in that program, but either way, it's good to have a basic understanding of accounting. If I do get into the UW, then I guess I'll have to improvise a bit. My counselor this time was the advisor that I will be with whenever I register at SCC from here on out. He is really cool and didn't try to talk me out of taking 19 credits again because he realized I could handle the 2 band classes. So this is my schedule for the next quarter:
9:30am-10:20am: Math 111. It's not 141 becuase I need 148 for the transfer and 148 requires 111 or 141 and my other sheet from the UW said something about 111, plus my current math teacher is teaching this, so it could work out.

10:30am-11:20am: Great Works of Asian Literature. My current English 101 teacher is teaching this and he's really cool and I needed the Humanities class AND we get to read The Art of War!

11:30am-12:20pm: Jazz Band. I'm enjoying it so far and I want to continue.

Online: English 102. The times were funky, so I did the online option so that it would work for me better. I have always wanted to try an online class and my advisor said that of any subject to do online, english is the best because you need the least teacher interaction.

7:00pm-9:00pm (Monday): Concert Band. It isn't the most exciting thing ever, but it's good to keep myself in playing shape for the UW.

Guild Wars: Well as you can see above, I got my Chaos gloves and I really like how they look with my Chaos axe. Yesterday, I completed my Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer, which means I have fully explored all three continents in Guild Wars and I am now a Legendary Cartographer. Suffice to say I am quite happy.

Seahawks game:
I went yesterday with my grandpa. It was weird because it was much louder than it usually is, but it was still pretty cool. Raising the 12th man flag was Hope Solo (by the way, that has got to be one of the most awesome names ever). After that, she started ripping off her jersey and I thought we were going to get a Brandy Chastine moment, but she was wearing an Obama shirt under it. Obama! You have again foiled my plot to see some boob.


Well that's pretty much it for the week. I decided I'm not going to post tomorrow because I will be busy packing and homeworking. I leave on Wednesday at about 11:00am. I'm only going to my first class because we have to turn in a paper. I'll bring my laptop with me for hopefully some SC, but no guarantees that I'll have intarwebz. I get back late Sunday night, so no hanging out with me will ensue this weekend. Next week sometime during the week, maybe Thursday or Friday, I might come down to the UW. I'll plan something up with Steven again, but hopefully this time I won't wind up being a third wheel. I felt bad that that wound up happening. Of course, if you want to help me, you can be my girlfriend right? I won't ask that question again because I think more trannies read my blog than girls. (You know who you are, Orion.)

Ok, peace out and Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Oreo said...

when did obama first foil your plot to see some b00bz?

Davos said...

lol I was going to say teh same thing.

DAVID!!! no teh hangoutzorx?!?!?!/
I will have to spend all of my time with Saistashleybenchode.