Monday, September 21, 2009

Almost school starting time

Well school starts on Wednesday and I guess I'm ready for it. I don't think it will make much of a difference in my schedule other than I won't be able to sleep in. The classes seem like they will not be homework intensive, so hopefully I'll get some time to play Guild Wars and whatnot. Well I guess this post won't be too long so I'll hop into the week.

Tuesday:
After working Thursday through Monday, I decided that I would take Tuesday off, so I did and I just played some KotOR and Guild Wars.

Wednesday:
I met grandpa at Costco for lunch and then I went back to his house and hung some pictures after taking him to my aunt's house to organize it a bit while he petted the cats. Unfortunately while we were there, he fell down, but he is okay. He even went to the doctor a couple days later and the doctor says he has the hip of a much younger man (I must get my 18 Con. from him). After hanging pictures for a while, I ran out of nails so I went home.

Thursday:
Grandpa went to the fair, so I had the day off. I spent the day not doing very much.

Friday:
I went shopping with dad, my aunt, and grandpa for a new walker since his old one went to hell. We got him a nice new one as an early birthday present (his birthday was the next day). After that, I went to my aunt's house to take some stuff she needed out of the pod and to put a lot of stuff she didn't back in it. After that, I came home and played some Guild Wars.

Saturday:
I met grandpa at the mall then we went back to Aljoya and had lunch there. After that, I finished hanging pictures and we waited for the party to start. He invited a lot of people, but it was raining so only family showed up. We watched the huskies get an awesome win over USC which was pretty awesome. After dinner, we all went home.

Sunday:
I spent the whole day at home. I spent pretty much the whole afternoon playing Guild Wars with Steven and Davis. Steven and I have gotten into pvp again and hopefully someday Davis and Orion will join us.

Today:
I had a dentist appointment, but nothing else really happened. I'm waiting for team arenas to start with Steven right now and maybe Davis will get on later so we can do another mission. Until later though, not much will be up, so I'll see y'all later.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

i went on GW this weekend! hopefully i'll be able to get on for a mish real soon.