Friday, October 22, 2010

The Square and Casey Building

 This is out in the middle-ish of campus. I like the look of it and so do a lot of other people (as evidenced by how many people usually sit there). There is nobody there in this picture because it was taken at 7:30am.
 This is inside the Casey Building which houses the Philosophy department. The ground floor is set up with a podium and a semicircle. No doubt many great philosophical discussions have occurred and will occur here.
This is the staircase in the middle of the building. I like it because it's right in the middle of the building and it gives a cool look to the interior. Unfortunately, there was little reason for me to come to this building as it is only an office building. I did enjoy the seldom used bathrooms though (now not needed thanks to one I found that I mention in the following post).

No comments: