Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Well looks like I'm still no better at predicting football than your average coin. Good thing I didn't pick the pro bowl too because I would have lost that. I figured the AFC would just start the entire Patriots team, but they did not, so maybe that's why they lost. Anyway, it's time to pick the superbowl champion!

Packers vs. Steelers: Packers by 10 points:
The Steelers are hot, they've been hot, they'll be hot for a few years to come. They have the playoff experience that Aaron Rodgers and the Packers don't have. The Packers have shown this season though and especially in the playoffs that they are an offensive force to be reckoned with and their defense is also excellent. While the Steelers will stop a large chunk of the points that could be scored by the Packers, it won't be enough. The Packers utilize every chance they get to score, so the Steelers will need to step it up on offense to match that, which is something I am still waiting for them to really do this season (at least not when they're playing the Browns). Packers win, I go 6 of 11 and feel slightly less ashamed at how my postseason picks went. Don't let me down Packers!

No comments: