Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Real post coming after school and the LSAT are done. I simply do not have enough time to sit down and make a full post between now and then. The LSAT is less than a week away (cue fearful whimpering noises) and my final final is on the 10th. In the meantime, enjoy some quotes!



Reading suggestions of things to bring to Korea:
Me: Oh, they suggest bringing contraceptives!
Mom: Yeah, you don’t need that. Just keep it zipped while you’re there.
Me: Well what’s odd about it here is they list it under “General” and not “Things you can buy there.”
Mom: Haha, that is pretty weird.
*Dad walks into room, other conversation ensues*
*Conversation gets to a point where mom says…*
Mom: I just hold my family to a higher standard.
Me: I’ll say, she won’t even let me bring condoms to South Korea!
Mom: You’re just there for four months, you can hold it!
Me: Interesting choice of words…
*… then assorted laughter*
Mom: I didn’t mean it like that!



Dad: Ok, I’m going to give you a quiz I heard about to see what you thought of us as parents.
Me: Uh, ok
Mom: Ken, don’t do it, he won’t give you a straight answer!
Dad: Oh don’t worry about it. Okay, so say you’re a little kid and your first pet, a goldfish, dies unexpectedly. Would we:
a. Go out for a jog
b. Tell you to suck it up and not be a crybaby
c. Go out and buy you 10 new goldfish to compensate
d. Sit down and have a good cry with you
Mom: And talk about it!
Me: Uh, probably either b or c
Dad: Oh come on! No!
Mom: See? I told you he wouldn’t give you a straight answer!
Me: What? You guys would totally go out and buy 10 more!
Mom: No, we’d sit and talk to you about it!
Me: He said cry with me about it! You wouldn’t cry with me! Why am I even crying? It’s a goldfish!
Mom: Oh you’re not getting the question!
Me: Well then maybe it’s a. You guys like going on walks. Maybe you would go on a walk
Mom: No, it meant running away from your problems!
Me: No, maybe it meant you were just absent-minded and liked walking!
Mom: What? No!



Me: And then when you have prom, I can supply you with booze!
Me (imitating mom voice): No, Kathryn, David won’t do it. I’ll supply you.
Mom: What? I wasn’t paying attention.
Kathryn: He was talking about how he can give me booze for prom parties.
Mom: David!
Me: What?
Mom: Well what if…
Me: What if what
Mom (slightly quieter but still quite audible): She might not get asked
Kathryn: MOM!
[We have no idea what she was thinking, but she wound up apologizing to Kathryn later. Epic absent-mindedness maybe?]

 
 
lastredcoat: grrr
i have diag tomorrow
Me: same
but im not staying up as late as you
lastredcoat: lol
L(
Me: what is that one
crying?
lastredcoat: yes
Me: ah
do it the azn way
T___T
lastredcoat: no
i am white
i have sideways faces
Me: haha
lastredcoat: not up and down ones



Talking about fantasy football last season:
lastredcoat: how the fuck did i not win the whole thing?
me: idk
didnt you lose to dad?
oh right
lastredcoat: :/
i was regular season winnraw
me: your quarterback got fucked up
and you had to roll with ben
lastredcoat: bennn
noooo
me: yeah you got majorly shafted
lastredcoat: so bad at fantasy
me: so unlucky
lastredcoat: o well
no fantasy baseball rite?
me: nope
i considered it
lastredcoat: lolzes
me: no fantasy nascar ever formed either : (
lastredcoat: damn
i would have drafted jimmey joe bob
me: that would have been good competition
in that none of us would have any idea who to pick
ah jimmey joe bob
he's pretty good
almost as good as lester johnson
or his brother/father carl johnson
lastredcoat: true
also remember the billie bobs
first family to have 4 generations in nascar at the same time
me: hahaha
odds are one of them will win the.....
[wikipedias nascar]
nextel cup
lastredcoat: lol

No comments: