Tuesday, May 24, 2005

First One to make a post of victoria

Well, we went to Victoria this weekend. It was fun, but it slowly got boringer. So boring, I had to make up stupid words like that to entertain myself. On Saturday, we got there and all and Rob, Willie, and I went in search of food. We got to about Chinatown(because no town is complete without china...) and found a place with pizza. Smelled good, tasted mediocre. It was good, yet very lukewarm. On the way back, we stopped at an ice cream store called sweet memories because it smelled nice. We ate dessert there. The next morning, I was determined to get everyone to go to Smitty's. Jack and Davis went running so they needed more time. Willie, Rob, Terence, and me all went there and made reservations. Unfortunately, Erik Molvik was stalking willie, thereby bringing zach and adam with him. Me and willie were at the front of our group and me and willie decided to turn the nice walk into a healthy jog, which turned into a healthy sprint, which turned into a successful ditching of the others. Not Rob and Terence because they caught on as we planned and came with us so it all worked out. Later that day, we all had to play on the steps which was cool since we went first. We had muchas freetime. Then the banquet. Yum. THat about covers that topic. On monday, we had the parade. I had my instrument too far down during a rest, I guess because Harshman suddenly got to yelling at me, which he later said was seven times. the truth was, he said it so fast and close togethe seven times, that when he was done, I was reacting to the first one. He's really been on my case lately, but I hope it's just pre-concert stress, which I will absorb until it is gone and he is happy again. Back to Monday though. My shoulders hurt by the end, but we had muchas free time. Willie and I checked showings of Star Wars there and they were at 12, 12:30, and 3:15. The later one was out of the question. The first one was too. If we were to make it, we had to got to 12:30. We left our stuff by the loading truck and it got loaded. With us, came jack and steven and chung and owen and some others too. We went to the joke store afterwards which was lame. Then I had to go to that grocery store one more time right before we left to get my dutch chips again, which was worth it. I'm definately coming back every year for those babies. There was also a darth vader street performer playing violin. Now since I am technologically inept and dont understand photo blogging, (or the correct spelling of pownage for that matter) if you want pics, look on davis or jack or orion's blogs. I dont have the like so ur on ur own. See ya suckers!

No comments: