Saturday, May 07, 2005

hmmm

Well, on tuesday, I did something i think, but I can't remember. On wednesday, something again, but forgetting also. On thrsday, I watched survivor and junk. On friday, I played some starcraft and today on Saturday, I did a Skagit Bice Club thing where yu pick the length and ride it. As many of you know, both my knees are in muchas pain since it gets worse everyday, I complain about it. Anyway, I was gonna do a 50 miler for my "teriyaki patch of excellence," but on the way there, I decided to do that by running the flatter, 25 mile course twice so my knees wouldn't die. Well, unfortunately, I didn't get to do that. At the end of what I planned as my first lap, my knees were searing with pain like they were gonna pop out of my skin. Then I got home and the pain got worse, so now I am walking considerably slower, and when I have to get up from kneeling, I have to use my arms to lift me and my knees still hurt from not doing anything. I'm waiting for my dinner right now and it's almost done so I'm gonna give myself time to climb the stairs. I'm getting this problem looked at after I've had it for a couple months finally. Well, I'd better hope I can sleep off some pain. No biking for me for a while. :(

No comments: