Friday, May 20, 2005

yay sw

first of all, the reason I'm doing this today is because i was dead tired yesterday after 3 hours of sleep. I saw star wars and it was cool. There were a lot of losers there. There were some fat guys bulging in their chairs. Behind me were four or so nerds who talked about their internet connections for a while, then got to talking about how it would be cool to hook up a lot of xboxes to the movie screen so everyone could play halo 2. Of course that is not possible because there is no input changer to hook up the xboxes to. Idiots. Anyway, the movie was muy bien, or as davis would say, muchas gracias. There were some hidden things like the mellinium falcon. Ask me after you see it or it will ruin a small insignificant part(whether anakin and obiwan die). Anyway, also, they skipped the good stuff, i.e. Padme comes up to anakin and she's all like "this is a happy day annie. I'm pregnant." Personally, I'd be like WHAT? WHOS THE FATHER? HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING AROUND? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. but he's like this makes me happy. Later that day, I got three hours of sleep. At school, i said no to crack twice. Jack gets it. lol good times and good conversation topics. After school, the Apprenice. Donald Trump had that stupid smirk on his face because he thinks it's funny when he makes us watch commercials. In the end, he hired the surprisingly hot Kendra. Um. The end.

No comments: