Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am a Gangster and Grr I am mad

Well, on wednesday, I did a whole lot of nothing. Thursday same thing. On friday, it was so easy because we had this test in biology, then a movie in spanish, then a sub in math who's father-in-law turned out to be Colonel Rimfire from Camp Black Mountain. She didn't really force us to do our work either and that was nice. So on friday I had to go help out my grandparents around their house again. Today, I was happy because I was getting out of a play(acting for those of you like Steven) when Steven gets in trouble. No party, then there was a party. Then he realized that nobody had said yes, so no party and now I have to go to a play. The moral of the story? WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY HAVE A PARTY, GIVE THEM A YES OR NO. Duhxorz. Next weekend there might be a party for real. If it involves poker it won't be here. There would be no buy in at least. If people want a buy in then it will be somewhere else. If it doesn't happen, then whatever. Thats it for now.

No comments: