Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'll utilize your tilitarianisms!

Ok the school week finally normalized being a 5-day week with monday schedule actually being on monday. On monday I did my Utilitarianism rough draft(at least what I hadn't done sunday night) and laughed because Zack did his the next morning, the day of the due date in other words. So on monday, I had to run the court of honor and since Jacob quit it was going to be more work but another kid in the troop stepped up to help. I got 3 merit badges, which is good considering all I got last year was a camporee patch. Now I have 2 requirements in 2 merit badges (1 each) to do then I shall pwn out a project then pwn up eagleness. On tuesday, we edited our essays in World studies and to my not surprise, mine sucked. Oh well, I just did my editifying on it. I'm also adding another paragraph tomorrow. On wednesday, I don't remember much, except my grade in math went from a 58 to a 78%. That's 20% higher. On thursday, Orion, Davis, and I noticed Steven hadn't signed up for a room in Victoria, so to avoid getting a freak, we signed Steven to our room. We also got our wind ensemble try out music and of course, I am having trouble bridging the gap between school and home so my horn can cross it. I need to get it here soon so I can practice. On friday, I got really bored and had a big posting frenzy that made me more bored. On saturday, it was my dad's birthday. I went to Zack's for a couple hours while dad painted the bathroom with my sister. After that, we had a party at my grandparents' house. Today, I did my homework and played some Age of Empires 3. Keir also thinks he may get Starcraft to work. Be on the lookout for World of Starcraft articles. If it was a joke, Gamespot will die.

No comments: