Monday, June 12, 2006

I am not a source(template) noob

YES. After many countless hours of toying around with my stupid template, I finally figured out where to put the code for music. I learned the code from some other place. I don't remember, but it had some kind of background noise and I asked them about it and they told me. Anyway, so monday was pointless, I mean campus day. No I mean pointless. I left early to get home and play sc with Keir. Tuesday, i did schoolwork and pwned more sc. Wednesday, more sc. Thursday was the last sc with Keir for a month. On friday, I had to go to this thing at the pool, making me miss out on what I discovered was ultiamte frisbee. Saturday, i got really bored and finally got AOE3 to work online. Sunday, the Dutch roxored Serbia and Montenegro(yeah I never heard of 'em either) really well and they lost. Robben got a sweet goal and a ton of shots. Our goalie Van Der Sar was really pwning it up. Then that night my family went to my grandparents house for my aunt's birthday party. Today, I gots to do some homework and stuff.

No comments: