Tuesday, June 27, 2006

School's Out For Summer 2

The 2 is because I used this title last year in case any of you hadn't figured that out. So on wednesday and thursday, classes were very pointless. Nothing really got done or started even. On friday, school got out at 10:40, so I had to rush down to the Syre 6th grade graduation to see my sister. When I got there, I met up with Carlee, Tara, and Andrea (not people we hang out with, but I know them well). They hadn't been let in even thougyh they also had relatives there. I decided to run home really quick to drop my rain stick off. When I got back, the thing was just ending. Some song and slide show they had showed really got to everyone. I talked to ED (Sister's friend's dad and friend of dad and I). He said Kathryn (stupid sister) started all the crying. He was right. It was funny because every 6th grader almost was crying. Some of the guys were really smart to splash water on their faces to look like they were crying. They got a lot of hugs from girls. I was like I should have thought of that when I was in 6th grade even thought there was no crying that I recall. Only laughing because we entered to the olympic theme. It was ghey. So after that, I stopped at the grocery store to get my peace offering for Steven. Then everyone at his house went to Echo Lake for Ultimate Frisbee. After that, I don't remember how many round trips we made. I just remember that it was too many. We ended by watching We Were Soldiers. On saturday, I went to my tennis practice. ON sunday, I went and helped Davis paint signs for about 2 hours, bringing me to my 12th hour working on his project. I should get signed off on that. ON monday, the tennis season started. I will tell you my schedule now of times I can't play SC.
Monday: Tennis 11a-11:45a; 3p-4:15p. Water Polo 9p-10p.
Tuesday: Tennis 11a-11:45a.
Wednesday: Tennis 11a-11:45a. Water Polo 9p-10p.
Thursday: Tennis 3p-4:15p.
Friday: Open unless a practice gets rained out.
Well today is my birthday, and I need to leave for tennis in about half an hour so I'm going to go get ready and such. END TRANSMISSION.

1 comment:

David said...

You should challenge up and get into Australian.