Sunday, June 18, 2006

Your Long Blade Skill has Reached Level 100

Yeah so anyone that comes between my Long Blade and whatever is behind them in Morrowind will experience some pwnage by my "Umbra Sword." So on tuesday, we had our conference in World Studies. That went well and my stupid proposal got more votes than Justin Blackwood's stupider proposal. His was about selling textiles which was ghey. Mine was that if the Palestinian authority and Israel do not solve their problem by 1/1/08, then Afghanistan will send in the Taliban to eliminate both countries. I allowed Egypt to help because Will Rodenbough was itching to use that "awesome air force" Egypt had. On wednesday, I think nothing really important happened. On thursday, nothing much again, except during band, Davis, Orion, and I went to see Sai at his leadership thing. On friday, the moving up assembly was happening. Davis, Steven, and I tried to save Orion, but Steven's resolve was fading so he had to leave before he got stuck in the assembly. I barely made it out. Davis wasn't so lucky. It wound up raining and a bunch of people went to Stefano's in Sara's car. It left Steven, Jake, Rob, and I hiding out in the hallways behind the gym where the assembly was. They played some frisbee in the hall banging it against about every wall there was. Then Sara picked us up and we watched Mexico tie Angola at Stefano's house. I walked home after that. Then, my neighbor came back from work, so I went to his house so he could shave my head. He didn't have a 6 razor, so I had him give me an extended 4, like 4 1/2. I had these defined sideburns to halfway down my ears, then some scraggly hairs that looked cool below that and I looked kinda Jewish, which was sweet. The problem was my lower sideburns curved in behind my ears. I tried to trim them with my sideburn shaver and I totally screwed one up. When I evened them out, they looked stupid so now I will wait for them to grow back. On saturday, I helped at Davis' eagle project, but I had to leave early to go to my cousin's graduation. One guy did a moonwalk when he got his diploma. I decided I want to be just like him when I grow up, but first I need to become black like him. Today, I played Morrowind, pwned my long blade up to 100. I have been getting these strange items of clothing from the tribes when they name me nerevarine. I got the teeth of the Urshilaku, something else and I was like what part of clothes are these? Then this one tribe gives me the "thong of the Zanibi" and I realize. These mysterious items of clothing; they are underwear. I'm getting the official Nerevarine underwear. That got a big wtf and I stopped playing to go buy stuff for the cour of honor for kimi's teriyaki tomorrow. It is my last meeting as the head. Then Will Maxson takes over and we are screwed. Oh well at least Joel is ASPL. That's it for now.

1 comment:

blitzmoose said...

You had sideburns? Also, the tribal clothing is not all underwear, but it all suks. We need to play AOE3 more as well. It is so cool, some pro showed me how to play and now I am moderately good. I pwned some REAL LIVE PEOPLE in that game even though my ally was not too good. Maybe I can lead the AOE 3 branch of SOOT to glory sometime.