Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The first week back.

Well this week has had it ups and downs, but mostly it has had its Oblivions. The days have kind of jumbled into a blur from Oblivion and I would tend to do a day post, but each day would consist of "Well I woke up, ate, played tennis, played Oblivion, ate, went to the bathroom, played Oblivion, ate, slept, then it repeats. Tennis has been fun as usual.

My tennis schedule is as follows:
Sunday: Nothing
Monday: Lesson(10:15-11:00am) and Team Practice(3:00-4:15pm)
Tuesday: Lesson(10:15-11:00am)
Wednesday: Lesson(10:15-11:00am) and possibly matches in the afternoons.
Thursday: Possible lesson makeup in the morning if it rained earlier in the week and Team Practice(3:00-4:15pm)
Friday: Generally open all day with the possible exception of an afternoon match. I can miss them usually if anyone has a solid plan. I am done around 4ish anyway.
Saturday: Nothing

Oblivion:
Yes this game is so good. In the past 7 days, I have only spent 5 and 1/2 days doing something other than playing Oblivion. 36 hours on the game in the first week. What awesome level have I aspired to? Level 3. I would have leveled up faster, but I have been doing guild quests that work on minor skills, which make me level up slower. I am the leader of the Dark Brotherhood(fun quests) and the leader of the Thieves Guild(good loot). I am halfway up the Mages Guild right now. I'm probably the only mage that doesn't use magic as I am a Redguard Knight(uber melee fighter). After the Mages Guild, I will do the Fighters Guild, then the Arena to level up fast, then I will get back on the Main Questline again. The game is so fun that I have not really been on the computer at all. When I have, its because the rest of the family forced me off the TV.

Pictures are coming soon. If Melissa takes too much longer, I am just going to post pictures of everything but the reunion, then post reunion pictures when they are finally up.

No comments: