Monday, March 10, 2008

I need a weekend after that weekend.

Well the weekend events will take up most of the post and it will probably singlehandedly make this post long, so I think I'll dive right into the week to get it out of the way.

Monday:
We had yet another C-day. It was very boring because I had to go to all my classes. After school, we had a frisbee practice to which nobody showed up. After that, I had to go to Kimi's Teriyaki to get my Bronze Palm signed off. I got it and I am now the highest ranking person in the troop (even higher than some adults when they were scouts(the only person that I know matches my rank is my dad)).

Tuesday:
I used the darkroom in Photography for the first time. Nothing much else happened that day.

Wednesday:
It was another one of those boring days when nothing much happens.

Thursday:
I know it's a bit early, but the long and busy weekend started this day. I had school, then had to go to frisbee, then do homework really quick before going to Orion's house to build our Boomilever, which turned out to be pretty good. I stayed up until after 11:00 (:O I know!).

Friday:
I learned during STAR that Orion had stolen my event Five Star Science for the next day, which sucked because I was able to do it and this left me with 2 events and made me have to waste a ton of time waiting for my one fixed time event. I decided to steal Electric Car from him, which I proceeded to build by myself. After school, I had to go deliver stuff to the Shoreline Center for the auction including wine, eiffel tower replicas, etc. As soon as I was done with that, I had to make the electric vehicle for the next day before I went to bed. Orion lent me his Lego mindstorms kit and I went through the instructions and made the vehicle and tested it and got to bed around 11:00.

Saturday: I had to get up like it was a normal school day and had to get to Shorewood at 7:00. After we got to the place in Everett we were going to right after 8:00, I had to go out and register our Boomilever and Electric Vehicle before 9:00. After that, I had 2 hours to do nothing at all. At 11:00, I went with Davis and Cara to meed Molly for Herpetology. The test was pretty bad, particularly because I didn't study until about half an hour before. After that, I waited for another hour by taking a powernap before going to Boomilever. It held about 10kg, which was pretty good for what little we used. We could have taken off more weight, but we were skeptical about it in planning, but now we know. After that, I headed off to Electric Vehicle. I think when I checked the battery pack I loosened some of the batteries, because the programs had reset, so we did terrible on the distance factor, but did well on the predict a time factor. Luckily, I knew the speed of the car. The best they had seen that day was the guy that had problems talking to the girl(he turned red and was shaking, then his partner tried to talk to her, but did the same thing(I was able to talk to her, which made the situation less awkward)). He had been off on the time by .01 seconds, no that isn't a typo, and he missed the mark by 1cm, no that wasn't a typo either, he was almost perfect. I learned my lesson too, I know how many batteries are there, I don't need to compulsively check.

After that, I had to leave early to help get ready for the auction. At 4:30, Orion and I donned our "bodyguard" suits (black suit, white shirt, black tie, and suglasses) and carried around really expensive jewelry that was going to be in the live auction for about 3 hours. We got lots of attention from cheerleaders, which was nice I must say. After that, we got stuck in odd jobs by Cathy Martin, who I have had to deal with all my life. She has a problem planning for something to go wrong. If not everything goes perfectly (and nothing ever goes 100% perfectly), she freaks out and is a pain to deal with. The auction was an overall success. My parents bought the Greek dinner basket and conduct the band(crap) because nobody was bidding on it. Overnight, somebody, or something opened the back of my truck and left it open. I thought they stole my cleats, but found out those were just in the garage. Still though, wtf was someone doing in the back of my truck.

Sunday:
I got a late start due to chores and stuff and then had about two hours of free time before going to my cousin's birthday party. Those were the only 2 hours of free time I had.

Today:
There was an early study thing for Physics. I might have gone, but I was just way too tired from a lack of sleep this weekend. I'm glad I didn't go because I hear it was just ask Mr. Davis questions, which I never do, even when prompted to. The classes were nice today because they were so short. I'm debating whether to go to the Music Theory study thing tomorrow morning. About 10 or less people will be there, but I get extra credit if I go. I still feel very tired from this weekend, but I might just suck it up and go since the only real threat during the day is Humanities.

On the note of being tired, I will get to be tired again after this weekend. On saturday, I have a frisbee game, which to my understanding, can last most of the day. On sunday, I have the St. Patrick's day Dash, which I look forward to every year. This year I will win because I'm the only one who's really been running or doing any kind of physical activity. I can say that because nobody will read it. Hell, I could probably call you all homosexuals. Come on, defend yourselves from that. Meh, omit that last sentence actually, but only if you comment. Or update, one of the two will work. I'll get some pictures up later and possibly some video of my electric vehicle! :O

No comments: