Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"No Funday" has been beaten

Yes, I survived this Monday and the 2 AP tests, a CE presentation, a scout meeting, and a lot of homework that came with that day. On Tuesday, I meant to post, but some outside forces prevented me from doing so. It's a pretty good story, I'll tell you about it. Oh, not now of course. You have to drudge on through the post first.

Tuesday:
It was a nice day because in Humanities, we just had some presentations. In pretty much all of my classes, nothing was going on. After that, I had to go drop off a movie we rented for our presentation the previous week, so I was late to practice. When I got there, everyone was just playing frisbee golf.

Wednesday:
Nothing much happened again. There was a calc test, so many people were gone. In Physics, there were 4 people in the class (Steven, Jack, Anton, and I) that were just sitting around and playing games. A few more class members trickled in to talk politics with Mr. Davis. We also learned about Mr. Davis' spanish teacher who let Mr. Davis know the answers to the tests and had sex with students and gave them alcohol when they were on field trips. She sounded pretty lol. In theory, we had a new record for not starting by trying to start the class at 1:00 (20 minutes late), but got sidetracked and wound up talking about how Mr. Hendrix grew up on a farm in South Dakota for about 30 minutes.

Thursday:
We filled the Humanities period with three presentations and it was very boring because we spent the whole hundred minutes listening to philosophy presentations. One of them tried to relate videogames to violence as one previous group already had (I should have spoken up against that group), but I blurted out when this group made that connection, so I felt good. The rest of my classes were pretty boring again. In Movie Genres, we started watching American Movie. It's a really unintentionally funny documentary. I would recommend seeing it.

Friday:
It was the last day of classes before the AP tests so there was mass hystudia. That's really all that happened during the day. Nothing important at all happened after school. I watched I am Legend and Hitman.

Saturday:
I got up around 8 to be at the Strawberry Festival at 9 to help set up. There was a good turnout (about 20 people), so it only took a little over an hour to set up the whole thing. I left for a while then came back at noon for the opening of the festival. Orion was there and we met up with Maddy and watched Davis and Something Simple perform for an hour. After that, there was assorted wandering before assorted leaving. I went to play tennis with Eric against these girls on JV and Varsity that we keep beating. This time, we ended at a tie and then Eric and I had to leave, so they said it was a forefeit and we lost. I guess Eric asked one of the girls to prom. I had left so I didn't get to see it and "awww" at it. That night, dad really wanted to see Iron Man, so I went with the family to see it again. It's just as good the second time around.

Sunday:
I spent the better part of the day in Vancouver because we went down there to see my Grandma for Mother's day and to see my Grandpa who had just gotten out of surgery a couple days before and was in bed. He had to have tubes sewn and taped to him because he tried to rip them out in his sleep. Also, when we were there, he tried to escape from his bed. He was trippin off of the meds he was on, but he was able to hold down a conversation at least. I heard that earlier in the week, he was calling board meetings and commenting on what a nice campground he was at.

Monday:
The Monday from the black lagoon. I woke up early to get to my theory test on time. The theory test was actually really fun and somewhat funny, such as when they randomly played mexican music when everyone was expecting classical music. My singing was very off key, but I at least will get credit for the right rhythm. The Physics test went not so well. My brain was tired after trying to do well on the theory test. I fell asleep during the free response section. I will have gotten less than 50% on that test, but what I answered I probably got right. After that, I had to haul butt to my CE presentation at Shorewood, where I was the last to go. They had been waiting for me for a couple minutes before I arrived. I didn't have to see other people's presentations and I got mine done quickly (actually almost exactly the same time the last one took). After that, I went home and started some homework and then went to the scout meeting where they were practicing lighting fires. Bohdon is pr0 at fire making. After that, I did more homework then went to bed.

Tuesday:
Tuesday started out well. Mrs. Hastig got very mad at the people that skipped the whole day for just the Psych exam. In 4th period, we got to check out. I went to Messner's room to hang out with Sai. I wound up giving him a ride to the Shoreline Center since I had nothing else to be doing. After that, I went home for some vgs. When I went to leave, the truck wouldn't start. It sounded like battery failure. I had to go borrow mom's car. I wound up coming back during the middle of lunch, so I might be in trouble on Thursday in photography for not coming back although I got there as fast as I could. After frisbee, I had to walk home because mom wouldn't pick up her phone. When I got home, she asked me why I didn't call, then she opened her phone and saw the 16 missed calls... I was quite angry at her for that. I also had tried the house phone a bunch.

Well that's basically what's been happening. Now that the AP tests are done, I can get going on more important things, such as Prom, 5 merit badges, and other stuff. Seabrook coming up will be nice. I'll post later on. Peace out.

No comments: