Monday, May 19, 2008

A slightly shortened week (due to the last week running a bit long)

Well first of all, how about this weather we are having? It's really nice. Also, I would like to declare that I was undefeated in making the first post about Victoria. I didn't go this year due to frisbee playoffs, but since nobody else did that would post about it, I can keep my reign forever and ever. I'm making this post from my bathroom in case you are wondering. Yes, the time and day is accurate. I am not at school. I will explain later. First, I think you need to hear about the end of my week.

Wednesday:
We had some guest speakers in Physics. They were very nice, but one got a little "evolutiony" for Eric, so he spoke up. I almost shut him up by just saying "Is there proof that God exists?", but some higher power told me not to. Other than that, nothing much happened.

Thursday:
Thursday was nice because I spent the whole day being happy that I was getting a haircut. In Photography, I checked out to go to Mr. Messner's room to hang out with the Psych kids. In his class, they were still learning after an AP test : O. It was actually a very interesting class and I found myself wanting to pay attention. It was a little awkward when he was debriefing the class from a video and he looked at me and stared very confusedly at me for a while before looking away realizing that no, I wasn't in his class. After school, I got my haircut. I think she took off about 4 inches of hair. It feels a lot better now, and it goes much better with my goatee.

Friday:
It was a boring day again. The weather was too good to stay in class, so I spent band and Physics on the field playing frisbee. Mr. Davis is a good ultimate player. He is also a brick wall like I am. We ran into each other during a game and both bounced off. After school, I went to Sai's house for some SC installation. After a while, I had to go, but we had gotten in some LAN SC via Bohdon's computer. We also got in a bit of GoW.

Saturday:
I had to get up early for frisbee. It was a beautiful day for frisbee except it was a little too hot (about 20 degrees so). Luckily, Orion thought to bring his tents, so we put them in the truck and gave the truck a nice long drive down to Marymoor. We spent the whole day there. We lost, then won, then lost due to some bad calls. After that, there was a team lunch at 4:00 at Red Robin. After that, I booked it home and started my 9 hour Starcraft marathon. It was awesome. Many good games were played. I apparently should have beaten Sai in a 1v1 PvT, but he beat me out and we had scores less than 1,000 points apart. It made me realize I kind of like Protoss, but I need to work on them. Later in the day, I played Keir in RvR, which became ZvT. We were both our bad races and very tired and he just had more powerful units than I did is what it came down to. He won that one. Keir also beat Sai, so I think the three of us are all pretty equal players, which is pretty cool because it can make for some entertaining 1v1s. So I played from around 5:00-2am the next day.

Sunday:
I got up at 8:00 because I am finally getting out of the habit of waking up at 9:00 on my days off (oh how I hated that). I played some Mass Effect, then started working. Dad and I moved up stuff from the garage to the living room. Kathryn and I pwned up some interior design, disagreeing with mom and dad's separate ideas, but convincing them to go with ours. After that, I power washed the deck (pictures later) and made some serious headway into cleaning my room. I went to Sai's late in the afternoon for some more SC installation, but it wont work because something extra got put on my laptop. I guess it's ok though. Someday I'll get 2 comps going on 2 games of SC.

Today:
I skipped school today. That is to say, "I'm in Victoria." I'm not really of course, but I wanted the day off, so I took my chance. I'm going to be productive today. I'm going to finish cleaning my room, take some photography assignment pictures, and do some merit badge work. I guess I'll fit in some time for my English homework. I need to finish reading Brave New World.

So basically I have a 2 day week this week. No school today, school tomorrow and wednesday, then on thursday, Jack is here, but I have a meeting with a UW counselor at 10:00, so I'm missing most of the day there. Looking forward to SB.

Peace out.

No comments: