Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Distraction post


Not that I need to distract you from the looks of it (no comments), but I came across this paper when I was cleaning my grandpa's house and I liked how it failed to prove the point it tries to make. Maybe it's actually funny or maybe I'm just becoming too much of a lawyer. Either way, this post is being made in place of a Things I Hate. If you haven't noticed, it's been more than a month since I last posted one. It's getting harder and harder to find things to hate, so I may be introducing a new regular post to go in the Things I Hate gaps. Right now, the front runner is a regular post abour random things that I come across that I really like (Things I Like?). Anyway, here is a nice religious post for all of you, enjoy. The parts I like most are the parts about how they washed dishes and how they needed God's help to find open space in the desert.

1 comment:

Davos said...

I "like" how it "uses" "quotation marks" at random points "throughout."

adiest: like a priest?