Friday, April 24, 2009

What's On?

So like many college students, I now find cool ways to combine things in my life, such as homework and TV, videogames and TV, or TV and more TV. I'm not actually at the TV (unless a Mariners game is on), but instead I've discovered Hulu. Notice it has replaced my galvanize link. I'm sorry Galvanize, but you have not existed for 2 years now. It was time to go. Anyway, this TV watching gave me an idea. I figured I should make a post each time I finish a series to tell you guys about it. It will make me feel slightly better for not hating on things recently (I hope to do it again soon). This type of post is going to be very random because TV series last different lengths of time and my amount of free time varies, so this is not a regular segment, but it will be a recurring one. Of course, as with all recurring posts, this one will get a label so you can go back and look at it later. I'm going to do some stuff now, but I will make my first post of this nature tonight or maybe tomorrow. I just want to make sure people read this post first.

No comments: