Thursday, June 09, 2005

Arf

I quite forgot a few things yesterday on my post. By a few, I mean one. It was the quote of a funny thing in band on tuesday.
Harshman: Reece, I'm going to ask Adam a question and I want you to think about his answer and tell me if he was right or not, okay?
Reece: Uh ok
Harshman: Adam, this piece is in what time?
Adam: Cut time
Harshman: So how much does one quarter note get?
Adam: Well, it gets cut in half, so like a normal eigth note amount something.
Harshman: Correct. Reece, was he right?
Reece: ummmm.
David(thinking): Stoopid Reece.

Another thing. Today, I was standing back and to the right of Jack who was in a chair with his backpack on. I slowly inched out his water bottle so to make him not feel it. Then, I wrote "you got jacked" on a paper, folded it, and put it where th bottle was. Then, Stefano put it on a music stand. Jack actually walked by the stand and hit it or something, looking right at the water bottle. He didn't notice. Me and Davis had a good laugh about that. Hee Hee.

No comments: