Sunday, June 19, 2005

Baby's Day Out

So on Friday, we had the moving up assembly, which was very boring, but w'all got out about an hour before school did. Everyine in our group just hung around and Davis taught me some sword fighting. I beat him once when I got a lucky throw of the sword. So school ended and I was thinking. Hmmmmmmm. It really is a nice day and I wont get outside much more today (I was wrong) and I decided to walk home. So I started my epic journey. I was thinking it would be like that delightful Bill and Ted's excellent adventure, but someone told me they didn't exist and I promptly died of grief. Then I came back to life because I cant die, I'm Dutch! As I left the school, I met a person named Davis who was walking the same way as me for a time. He had the rugged look about him. He must have not shaved in a while because he had serious stubble as I did, but mine is less badder and more gooder. And less seeable too. Anyway, we walked past the monument church of the Saint Luke. When there were no cars on the road, we ran out in the middle of the street and had a sword fight until a car showed up. Then this girl came by in a car who really needs to watch how low her shirt because it reveals things that should be left unseen in some points of view. We waved at her, but no response. How rude. So we proceeded to the house of the Davis and the sun was hitting me in full force now. He gave me a glass of water, which gave me back some Hp, then I set off alone. On my way, I crossed paths with an old Mustang in a driveway and saluted it. Then I kept going. Later, I came across another weary traveler going the opposite way. He called himself Jake. We talked about the bat man, then parted ways. I then proceeded to the school of Einstein, where I was a lot taller than everyone and I saw the great bald one and that other guy. Then, I walked the rest of the way home. Before I got to the hill by Syre, I saw a feindish looking stick blocking my path. Now this was no ordinary stick, for this one had a small branch. Sensing danger, I unhilted my shanking stick and clubbed the stick. Then I broke it in half and proceeded on. Later, I came across a car. But it was off, so I just walked past. I ran down the hill and almost tripped but didn't, then I Magically appeared at home. D'OH. I locked myself out. Luckily there's an alternate way into my house which I cant tell you unless you've seen me use it. The end. Ill post about the week later on.

No comments: