Sunday, December 09, 2007

I've been up to nothing and its been taking all day.

So the whole last week at school could all be blended into one sentence that applies for all days: I showed up to school on time, did what my classes required me to, then came home, did homework, and played Starcraft until I went to sleep.

Oh and on Thursday we had a mediocre concert.

On Friday, I hung out with Steven, Davis, and Orion in the afternoon. We played lots of games and watched some Deuce Bigalow and Two and a Half Men. We learned (yet again) why we don't play Back to Baghdad and I remembered why Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is boring. I think Mass Effect is spoiling me.

On Saturday, I got conned into volunteering stuffing stockings. I liked it because it took an hour and a half, when I was originally told it would take 3. That was a nice surprise. Orion was there also, so it was cool. After that, we got a Christmas tree. I wrote my FAQ the rest of the day. Oh that reminds me....

The FAQ: So for Gamefaqs.com, I decided that I would write a FAQ for Mass Effect because A: I'm tired of noobs clogging the message boards with their stupid questions and B: because if I do, I enter a contest for that game where I could win $60. I need to get to version 1.0 as fast as I can, so I had better get back to work.

No comments: