Saturday, December 01, 2007

Reason Number 5 why David doesn't have a girlfriend.

This is in regards to the conversation after school on friday. If you are confused right now, pray that it stays that way. Anyway, I think I gave Orion enough of a chance to beat me to posting (I would have posted anyway, but at the risk of forgetting, I decided to post).

So here is how it went down after school on Friday (to the best of my memory):

Somehow, the topic of how lego characters can have sex came up. I promised I would post a picture, and unfortunately, I delivered.

While we were distracted with laughing....

Stuart: Hey Davis are we on for dinner tonight with double blah blah blah....
*Steven, Orion, and I still laughing and talking*
*Stuart Leaves*
Davis: So apparently I am going to tolo tonight.
Me: That sucks
Davis: Yeah it's kind of short notice
Me: All in favor of doing something manly *raises hand*
Davis: Screw you man.
*laughter*
Orion: No man he is doing the manliest thing of all, sex with clothes on*tracy walks up*
Tracy: Hmmm. Maybe I don't want to know what was going on.
*talking ensues between mostly Davis, Tracy, and Orion*
*Jake walks by amidst others talking*
*Jake nods and laughs in the direction of Steven and I*
Me: He likes my hat.
Steven: Heh
Orion: Well I guess we'd better get going.
Me: Yeah.
*group separates*

On the way to the car
Jake: David I like your hat!
Steven: Heh you were right.


So yeah I think I got some things wrong, but that was basically the gist of what happened. I may have missed a joke in there, but whatever. Orion can clean up the mess. Today, I beat Mass Effect. It had a really good ending and now I get to play several more times to get all the achievements. Steven is playing SC with me now, so I'll post my Gamefaqs review later.

No comments: