Monday, February 04, 2008

Last of the First

First of all, thanks for the comments recently people1. I don't know if its me updating too much (not going to stop) or whatever, but come on, I leave comments on your blogs. I'm almost starting to miss the days when Zack would leave disgusting comments...... Actually I don't think I will ever miss those days because he also jacked the blog during that time, but come on people leave me some comments so I have something to read between your posts.

Second of all. ORION I AM SORRY. I forgot to work on data match this weekend. I'm doing it right after this update. I know you haven't even really bothered me, but I feel bad about it.


Monday:
We had a snow day and I kind of wanted to hang out with people, but the snow was melting and the kitchen was being worked on, so I just stayed home and gamed all day. I spent about 8 hours on one checkpoint of Call of Duty 4 before finally beating it and getting mad and stopping for a bit. I did a couple of tries for the mile high club, got close, then stopped for the day.

Tuesday:
The last full even classes day of the semester. We watched a boring movie that we didn't need to really watch at all in Hollywood & History, so Eric and I played Mario Kart on his laptop. In Lifetime Sports, we finally went bowling for the last freaking time. I am so tired of bowling for now. After that, I dropped Justin off at school and had to go to the courthouse on meridian for the mock trial for law. Our side did pretty good and we had good objections and knew our stuff, but the jury just saw some reasonable doubt somehow. So Justin and I won our pretrial for the team, but they lost the bulk of it. Ah well, I came out victorious.

Wednesday:
The last full odd classes day of the semester, but only my even classes change, so these days are the same throughout the year. In band, we had the test, which many people did not so great on, myself included. I messed up the easiest one he gave me, ironically. In Physics, we had a nice lecture. Physics has started getting more interesting, which is odd because all we do is put a vertical line on a paper and draw horizontal lines and then bend them when they hit the vertical line. That's focal points for you, I guess. In Music Theory, Mr. Hendrix put me almost to sleep for the last time this semester. That was about it. I have never struggled to stay awake in a class so much.

Thursday:
We did nothing really in any of my classes. Jack and I spent a while working on my forehand in the gym during Lifetime Sports, which helped. Eventually I will be able to throw it well outside in the real world. In Law, we had a party with Live Free or Die Hard. We came close to watching Superbad, but Ms. Kim said we probably shouldn't. After school, we had frisbee practice so I got home around the time I would have if we had not gotten out of school early. After that, I studied and watched the A-Team.

Friday:
In Band, we were going to play some songs, but Mr. Harshman got sidetracked and eventually just said we weren't going to play that day. In Physics, we had the test. I thought it was going to be an all-inclusive final, so I studied for all of the semester, which probably wasn't a bad idea anyway, but I really should have just studied for the last 2 weeks of material, which angered me because had I done that, I might have done better. Hopefully I do well anyway. In Theory, we were going to have a test, then not, then we were again. It wasn't too bad. After school, I don't remember what I did until Steven and I went to the game and then left early because it was boring.

Saturday:
From about 8:30-11am I tried for that mile high achievement, but only got very close. After that, Dad and I went to the dump to dispose of all the crap in our garage and that had been laying in the truck. We went to eat at Alfy's after that and then I went home while he and mom went shopping for countertops and kitchen stuff. From 1-4:30, I kept going on that mile high achievement, and got there once, then shot the hostage because I forgot about how he jerks the hostage's head to his early on in the sequence. Half an hour later, I finally got in there and took the shot, then waited on that delay of slow motion that would let me know whether I popped that guy's head open or shot the hostage. Then I saw the blood and was very happy to get the achievement, but promptly put it away and got started on the next game, Blazing Angels 2.

Sunday:
We left around 10:30 for Ikea. We took my aunt and grandpa along. After spending about 2.5 hours there and getting some good kitchen stuff for us and random stuff for my aunt, we went to my cousin's house nearby where we were going to watch the Superbowl. The game itself was incredibly boring, well until the fourth quarter at least. It was cool to watch all the big hits, like the guy getting headbutted in the gut at full speed. There were many good commercials too, like the Budweiser ones, the dortito one with the mouse jumping out of the wall and punching the guy in the face and the one of the animals screaming. I also liked the one where Richard Simmons almost got hit by a car. Tom Petty was an incredibly boring half time show. I'm glad the Giants won. Enough said.

Monday:
Today I played Blazing Angels all day then made this post since I had no homework. Tomorrow, I get to start the day with Ms. Hastig....oh boy1.

Ok peace out for now.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

wow, i can guilt-trip you without actually guilt-tripping you. i had planned on asking you to make a commercial with me today, but I forgot.

you have humanities...that should be interesting.

pqikj = backwards saggy penis

PS I didn't give you comments because you posted too many posts in a short amount of time all of which were about the same thing.