Monday, February 25, 2008

Back into the five day weeks

Well first I need to start with last week. That's it, no big intro. Sorry.

Wednesday:
We didn't do anything. Sai came out of his Accounting class to hang out with us in Physics and we drew pokemon on our white board because we were so awesome.

Thursday:
Nothing again. Mostly notes in all my classes. I presented my storyboard project in Movie Genres (picture to come). After that, we had a good frisbee practice.

Friday:
It was a C-day, the first of the new semester. They are okay now, nothing special. After that, I went to Steven's to help him and Orion with the paper route. After that, Davis met up with us there and we played some B2B on Orion's HDTV. It was surprisingly easy to see what was going on. Eventually, we got mad at the game and it's lack of saves and stopped playing. After being invaded by Matt, Yi, Nick, and Chung; Steven, Orion, and I went to Jake's to play poker with him and Willy. Steven won.

Saturday:
I gamed most of the day. I found a funny spot in Bioshock where I could camp and get all the big daddy's in the level.

Sunday:
I watched NASCAR because I have gotten into it since we got HDTV. It just looks so nice. Also, ZZ Top was performing at the start, so I had to watch it. In the afternoon, we went to Grandpa's house for the Oscars. Jon Stewart did good, but I want his show back. They got the writers back and took a week off, what gives? Not enough time off?

Today:
Nothing important really happened. A couple of tests, but no big deal.

Pictures of things to come, peace out for now.

No comments: