Monday, October 13, 2008

IT'S TEETERING ON NINE THOUSAAAAND.

Yeah so college has been getting steadily more boring as the days go by. I go through the day waiting for jazz band or waiting to find out how much the Dow changed that day. The 1000 point dow baby it had today was pretty interesting though. Seeing as how since I don't see any of my friends (except Steven if the timing works out right), I really haven't got much to say about the weekdays. Even last week after school the whole week was boring because I didn't really do much with anyone. Earlier in the week, I registered for ICCup and did a 2v2 with Steven that we lost, then got on with him and Sai for a bit. After that, I didn't really see anyone online for the rest of the week.

School is going fine, but I swear, the more I have to sit through that accursed accounting class, the more I want to just become a lawyer so that I won't have to worry much about accounting unless it comes up in a case. Also, apparently blogging has become boring, but I will keep posting weekly, no matter how short my posts get (they're getting as shitty as the economy), I will keep posting anyway because as I have learned in the past, some days are just better than other for blogging.

In the videogame world, all is well. I just finally beat the last level of an old Xbox game I had never beaten without cheats and I did it on my first try, really putting old me to shame. Phoe- I mean- Apollo Justice is pretty good. I've been doing some odd jobs on Guild Wars in the meantime because Steven will eventually fall in love with the game again and I want to have some money for when he comes back. I haven't gotten to play with Orion in about a month now, but I should be able to this weekend.

This past weekend, I went to the ocean with my grandpa, aunt, and my uncle and his family. We stayed at the Sandpiper, which is this hotel just about a mile south of Seabrook. Every time we drove by it, I thought it was just some crappy little building, but I learned that behind that building is a nice hotel. It was pretty cool. I got to show Seabrook to my parents and we got to go to Ocean Shores. I pwned some Big Buck Hunter and learned that I am too good at Slick Track and regular go-carts.

Aside from all that, not much has been happening, but I expect something interesting will happen soon. Have a good rest of the week I guess.

No comments: