Thursday, February 12, 2009

Special Spontaneous Update

It's on baseball this time. I know that last year I said I was going to get into baseball since we got an HDTV and sports became 27% more interesting, thereby bumping up NASCAR and baseball to interesting enough levels. I know I said I would follow them last year and I wound up following neither because NASCAR is something that you honestly can't spend too much time watching and the Mariners had one of their worst seasons ever.

I found out today though that Ken Griffey Jr. is being considered for Seattle to sign. If the Mariners sign Griffey (who by the way has been my favorite player since I was 4 and learned who he was and that he was also left handed), then I promise to the Mariners that I will follow their season and become a fan again.

Ball's in your court, Mariners, don't let me down.

No comments: