Tuesday, February 03, 2009

There aren't enough G's in the world to make an acronym for how good of a game that was.

Well I was really happy with the Superbowl. I really liked that it was such a good game I wanted to skip the commercials to get back to the game. Of course the Steelers won, but now we have a second incident to prove that referees prefer the Steelers. I hope the Arizona fans will finally understand how not crazy we Seattle fans are. So I'm also happy that I beat my record in the playoffs last year. This year, I went 8 for 11. Hopefully next year I'll get a perfect record.

Some thoughts about next year:
I'm thinking of doing fantasy football. I don't really know much about it now, but if it's free, which I think it is, then I'm down with doing it. I also think there are pods or something involved in it because my second cousin was doing his draft at the start of the season with a bunch of guys over the internet. I'll have to look into it.

Team to watch next year: The Houston Texans. You guy's think I'm crazy, but just watch these guys. Something big is going to happen. I really hope they even get to the Superbowl. They will have to have a good season to get into the playoffs though because they come from a strong division, containing the Colts and the Titans. That being said, watch out for these guys, they're going places (and I'm not saying that (completely) because I like them).

1 comment:

Eric said...

I agree, overall the game was really good. I do think that, the last pass by warner, was an incomplete pass. But yeah fantasy football is pretty fun with people you know. Still think there should've been a bigger penalty for the James Harrison Beatdown.