Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh Sai, sometimes you make me frustrated

Sai on Oblivion (extended from my AIM profile):
Blitzmoose: All I have is a CD with a paper case with a CD key on it.
Me: So then why did you ask me to look for a CD key here and why did I waste so much time doing it?
Blitzmoose: Because the case has no writing on it and it isn't on the CD.

*After another hour of searching for a CD key to no avail*

Me: Ok Sai it's not here, are you sure you don't have it?
Sai: Yes I am sure.
Me: Come to think of it, I don't remember being prompted for a CD key when I installed it.
Sai: Really?
Me: Wait, have you not tried to install the game?
Sai: No, I was waiting for a CD key.
Me: Omfg. *goes and bangs head against wall*
-Turns out you don't need a CD key because it's not an online game.

*Later after I forgave him a little*

Sai: Oh Oblivion is so cool.
Sai: Except not.
Sai: As soon as I got out of the cave and was ready to explore, my computer froze.
Me: It must be too uber.
Sai: Yes
Sai: In 20 years, i think comps will be able to play it though...