Monday, January 15, 2007

PLEASE NO MORE SNOW DAYS.

If there is one more snow day, then there will be school on my birthday for my first time. This is the last year that I have to worry about it. We can have one more snow day, though if the big wigs decide that we don't need to make up the power outage day as it was a state of emergency or whatever. So thursday was a good snow day as I got out of the house. On friday, I got an early message from Keir that we should have a party at 7 at my house that night. I was ready for it, but the problem was that my parents and I were supposed to go to a play that night and they had said that I could skip it for Keir, but they didn't want a party here when they weren't here. So I decided to skip the play and I did the pity and don't want to put the pressure on someone else arguments to miraculously overcome my Vegas odds (354-2) to be allowed to hold the party here. So it was hard to get everything together. I couldn't get a hold of Keir's phone because it was off or he had no bars in the mountains. He also had not set up his voicemail box so I couldn't leave a message. I just called Davis' house and told Merideth to have Keir call when he showed up. The next step was securing Zach. I couldn't get a hold of him for the longest time either. Meanwhile, I got full confirmation from Steven and Orion. Then Sai was ready to go, but he was bringing Amanuel and Bodon). Finally, I got ahold of Zach, but I had to pick him up. Then I picked up Keir on my way back in and I found the others waiting in my driveway as I had planned because Keir came in late and I was running(INSQUARES) a bit late. So the party was pwnage. Lot's of Gears of War and for some reason, Bodon used my Xbox to play some stupid squirrel game. So Zach and Keir were a good team, but Orion and I came close, losing by one round each time. One good play by Zach and Keir was when I shot Keir down, then he revived before I got to him. I shot him back down, then he got up again, then I got pwned. There was also a double chainsaw in there, but that may have been the next day when I played on live. Live Gears of War is great. Everyone get a 360 and Gears of War now. Not the tard pack though. So the Seahawks lost. Oh well, go Colts. All those "non-fairweather fans" had better still watch football or I will hate them. So today, I fixed my Aunt's tivo. Not much has happened. I have beaten 3 of my 5 games now, Godfather, Gears, and Blazing Angels. Call of Duty 3 is actually quite fun. Of course, I'm saving the best for last. Oblivion. That's it for now.

No comments: