Monday, June 11, 2007

Ok now I have time to post so I shall

I would have posted last week, but it got too busy too fast and suddenly it was sunday and I wanted to wait to see how the FBLA sale went.

Tuesday:
So APUSH went as usual, we finished up Schindler's list. It was a sad ending, but my manliness prevented me from crying. Ah well it does not matter. In band, Mr. Harshman was very stressed because it was the day of the concert. We just repeated the songs over and over, especially our special ending to the Simple Song. English was not very interesting. The concert that night was very interesting. I pulled in in the spot next to Mr. Harshman's car because I am so determined to get that "needs driving practice" comment from him on my progress report someday. So in the concert, Freshman band did pretty good. We went second. We started with When the Morning Stars sang. The soloists did pretty good. Sam Ryan did pretty bad, but it sounded like a technical problem, not user error, because he seemed rehearsed on his solos. On the Simple Song, it was going very well. I nailed the solo with no good spot to breathe. When it came time for the end, it was supposed to be Sam and I holding a note with Wilfred and Leena holding theirs still from earlier. So we got to the last note and Wilfred and Leena had died off a little early, which was ok. Suddenly, I hear some nothingness and I see Harshman making eye contact with me and think "Oh my God am I alone right now? Why am I alone?" So Sam dropped out, but I held the note with Mr. Harshman until the end and when I did, it was kind of like getting a get out of jail free card. He thanked me right after the song and later thanked me again for "saving the song." I felt cool after that. So I helped clean up for a while and was last out of the band room and heard Mr. Harshman and Mr. Frasier's plans to got to Las Margaritas to celebrate.

Wednesday:
Really nothing much happened on Wednesday. It was just more boringness. Chemistry was ok, but it was mostly note taking.

Thursday:
Another plain day. Plain to the max. We got Pomp and Circumstance in Band and Celebration as well for graduation. There were more speeches in English, but my speech buddy didn't get to go because we ran out of time.

Friday:
The most interesting part of the day was in Chemistry. This sub was giving me sass, so I backsassed her. We were doing explore learning.
*David opens laptop, Starcraft 2 background is visible*
Sub: hey is that what you're supposed to be doing? Starcraft 2, what is that?
David: Well see these folders? That means that this is a background, you know what that is right?
Yeah I hope I never see her again, even though she didn't talk for the end of the period (last 80 minutes). After school, I went home, then went back out to Steven's and then Sai came over and Orion went home to sleep for the ACT. Sai, Steven, and I went to Jake's for poker. Once again, I did not win, so my record is 4 wins in 10 games. When I was eliminated, I played some Guitar Hero 2. It is such a fun game, I must acquire it while Jake acquires Gears of War.

Saturday:
It rained, so tennis was cancelled, but I did get my haircut at 1:40. Jack probably wants to see, so I will post a picture later.

Sunday:
Mostly Guild Wars the whole day. I was plagued with random shutdown. At 9:00 at night, Orion and I needed ideas to help us back up the potential losses for the RPS tourney. I came up with selling cans of non diet pop. We wound up going with that.

Monday:
I got up early and went to the store with Orion for much pops. We got a total of 216 cans. Short periods were stupid and our booth was set up with much goodness. 28 people signed up for the RPS tourney (needed 3o to break even), but we got rid of all the lolipops finally, so it was worth it. We made a profit in the first day even, so there will be more selling tomorrow. I want to play Guild Wars now so that's it.

No comments: