Monday, October 26, 2009

I almost forgot to post today, but luckily I remembered in band.

Because you totally would have noticed my forgetting to post today and posting tomorrow instead. I think this post will be kept fairly brief because I'm hoping to get back to ToT bag farming in Guild Wars since I'm making good money off of that now.

Monday:
Band was as usual, rather uneventful. Ken wasn't there, so I didn't hear anything of honor band. I didn't tonight either.

Tuesday:
I spent most of the day doing some Guild Wars trying to learn the new Chaos Plains solo farmer or trying out the Assassin build for raptor farming.

Wednesday:
Pretty much the same as Tuesday. We had a test in psych, which I did averagely on. After school, Steven and I had our first SWUF practice. There were four girls there!!!!! (zomgs, we already met our minimum for girls!!) and no guys, but one of the girls was our leading female scorer from Bottomless Stack Fries. Steven and I spent the practice teaching how to throw, doing drills, and generally realizing how out of shape we are.

Thursday:
Test corrections day, it was boring and most of the class was spent debating the answer to one really tricky question.

Friday:
I gave Kathryn all the orange I had so she could wear it for the homecoming assembly. I guess Shorewood lost the game 52-0 (Kathryn called at 9:00 to say the game was over (for those of you that remember, band used to get let out early at 9:30)). I spent most of the day Trick or Treat bag farming. I would have been watching Seinfeld, but I was still waiting on the episodes to arrive, so I decided to watch Star Wars Episode 4. After that ended, Davis got on as I was about to sign off, so I took some haze mints and the three of us (Steven included) vanquished a bit. I must have been really quiet because I was really tired. All I remember about vanquishing was there was a boss with a really huge patrol path. After that, there is evidence to suggest I went upstairs, took a shower, and fell asleep in my own bed, but I have absolutely no recollection of doing that, so I guess props to tired me.

Saturday:
I was getting some Seinfeld episodes, but they were taking a while, so I left my computer on while I went to the Husky game and watched them get pwnt. When I got back, I did more farming. I decided to watch Episode 5 and then Episode 6 as well. It was pretty awesome, but once again, I found myself very tired after I was done with them at around 1am.

Sunday:
I spent some time farming, but I also went to my aunt's house to get another load of garbage. The truck has been taking out garbage from my grandpa's house averaging about 1/4 ton per truckload. So far, we're at 3/4 of a ton of garbage, all that he brought home by hand over years and years and years.

Today:
It was a pretty plain day. It was raining really hard, but other than that, nothing stands out. Band was uneventful and now the Seinfeld episodes are here, so I'm off to Rata Sum to farm some ToT bags. Peace out until next week.

No comments: