Monday, October 05, 2009

::The post of the week is below::

(To the best of my memory)
*Steven, Davis, and I are deciding where to vanquish*
Steven: Ok, it looks like we can do Ice Floe or Tasca's Demise and Mineral Springs.
Steven: I don't really care what we do. David, what do you want?
Me: I don't really care either, let's have Davis decide.
Davis: I don't really care.
Me: Well pick a letter.
Davis: V
Me: ...Pick another letter
Davis: What? You told me to pick a letter, did I not do exactly that?
Me: Yeah I guess I should have been more specific, pick another letter.
Davis: X
Me: God dammit, pick a real letter!
Davis: That is a real letter! You're asking for a letter and I'm giving you that. None of the letters are what you want, what letter are you even looking for?
Me: Fine, fine, I'll be more specific.
Me: Pick a vowel-
Davis: U
Me: That isn't U!
Davis: Y
Me: GOD DAMNIT, PICK A REAL VOWEL.
Davis: WHAT THE HELL, Y IS A REAL VOWEL.
Me: It's a sometimes vowel! I don't want no bitch-ass vowel, pick a real vowel!
Davis: X
Me: You already guessed X!
Davis: Yeah, but since you didn't know Y was a vowel, I doubt your knowledge of our alphabet and for all I know, X might be a vowel to you!
Me: Ok, ok, pick a vowel THAT ISN'T Y OR U.
Davis: Ok, I pick E, the most common letter in the English language.
Me: Ok finally, shit. That was an ordeal.
Steven: Damn, I should have been recording this.
Davis: Yeah, David not being specific enough.

*later, after discussing aggro*
Davis: I pick another letter, it's D, which stands for David and Dick!


Me: did you watch the rvb?
Steven: ya
Sent at 10:23 PM on Monday
Steven: good chat
Sent at 10:26 PM on Monday
Me: thanks, i thought so too
it's like living out one of my dreams
Steven: hahaha


Me: but someday Bret Favre will retire
Me: he'll retire when john and kate plus 8 retire
Orion: that won't happen for a while
Orion: i mean hell they're divorced and they're still doin a show together or "separated"
Me: no didn't you hear?
Me: john got fired a couple weeks ago
Orion: really?
Me: yeah
Me: the headline today
Me: Jon Raids Bank Account? Kate says Jon left her with almost nothing.
Me: WHICH SHOULDN'T BE A HEADLINE
Orion: how did he get fired from his own show?
Me: someone needs to assassinate these people and call CPS for their kids
Me: because he's not a family man and it's a family show
Me: and they're going to make a spinoff show called "John plus monthly visitation privileges"
Orion: lol

1 comment:

Davos said...

Pretty good recount, except that I brought up Y's dual vowel and consonant nature first. Also, I started to use copious amounts of profanity right about here:

Davis: That is a real @#$%! letter! You're @#$%! asking for a @#$%! letter and I'm @#$%! giving you that. None of the @#$%! @#$%! letters are what you want, what @#$%! @#$%! letter are you even looking for?

roidest: the one who wins the home-run competition.