Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Econ Professor being cool:
Bob: Now you can go out and party and all that on weekends and in the short run you can maintain that with coffee, energy drinks, methanphetamines...

Bob: Wow they sure like to keep this room hot, huh? How's about I rip off my shirt now and show off my supply and demand tattoos?

Bob: The one nice thing about being congested is I get to enjoy one nice day of being a very sexy baritone. Ladies, try to restrain yourselves as I give this lecture.


Me: Ok do we want to vanquish in Elona or EotN?
Steven: idc
Me: Oh no, not this again.
Pick a vowel.
Steven: y
Me: God damnit, Steven.

Me: PAX is getting really crowded though at the rate it's growing.
Steven: Yeah, they should have it in 2 locations in the same weekend, like two different buildings.
Have that card game shit somewhere else.

Me: I gotta catch up with you here
Steven: Don't worry, it's not a race.
If it were a race, I would have won by now.

1 comment:

Davos said...

RETURN OF THE GOW VANQUISHING VOWEL-PICKING!!11!

Also...for the most part, they DO already have a separate building for Magic and most of the card games at PAX. Ya know that one across the street (remember when I posed in front of the giant Beholder as Link?)

Reffi: the Hasidic version of Raffi (is Raffi Jewish?)