Friday, December 22, 2006

El Sicko es El Baddo

Well this school week was the hardest easy week ever. The problem was I had mentally checked out already because of the power outage. We had a math test on Monday that, uh, well let's ignore that subject. Now the Chemistry test was different. Thanks to studying with Steven and Sai, I felt more confident about that one. On tuesday, it was my easy day. No tests, a movie in APUSH, the day off from Harshman (omg yeah that really happened), and just hanging around in English. After school, Steven and I played some Snowball Wars. On wednesday the Snowball Wars marathon officially kicked off. Steven had a party, but I decided not to go partly because I am really sick, but getting over it today, and another reason because it was my Grandparents' 60th anniversary. Well it would have been, but my Grandma died, so we took my Grandpa out for a nice dinner so that he wouldn't be alone. It was a good dinner at Tony Roma's. Great steak. On Thursday, there was more Snowball Warrage (this is Starcraft for those of you that don't know). Also, I beat Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. That game was Teh Secks © by me 2006. So today, I am awaiting further Snowball Warrage. That's it for now.

2 comments:

PK Dave said...

You did not play only with Steven...

pronoob5 said...

ouch.