Friday, December 08, 2006

Finishing the week of uber micrpwnage

Ok Sai, I will take off your last name from the last title as soon as your update your blog. Anyway, I was able to finish off this week with more pwning. On thursday, the APUSH John Brown groups presented and I think ours was the best looking. Joseph really did a good job on it and it turned out good, as well as the iMovie. In band, it was the day of the concert and Harshman was rightfully stressed to the maxxorz because we sucked. Eventually he became "depressedly enhappied" with us because we tried harder. So in Fortress, Zac has first part on that because I let him. Harshman got really mad at him and this happened.
Harshman: Who is second part on this?
David: I am.
Harshman: *sigh* David play your part there.
*I play it exactly the way he wanted it*
Harshman: Yes that's what I want, Zac play your part.
*Zac stumbles and falls over his part*
Harshman: David do you think you play Zac's part?
David: Ok
*David plays it right first try*
Harshman: David do you think you could play 1st part on Fortress tonight?
David: Sure
Harshman: Ok

Later, after the solo (the first time I ever played it):

Harshman: Thank you David, we have been practicing this long and this is the first time I heard that solo on time.

So basically, I continued to pwn Zac all of band. In english that day, we just watched the Crucible movie, which had a kind of sad ending that made all the girls (and Christian(faking it)) cry. It was awkward after that. On today, I didn't really do much in Healthy Adult Living, except I used this graphing program on my computer to graph two spheres and a cylinder if you catch my drift. I later graphed a couple of spheres as well. I think I will try to make a whole person now that I am getting good with that program and understanding complicated graphs. In Chemistry, there was an experiment and Eric Chan told me and steven to B A(be in the "A" group). We took his advice and got the best part. We first burned copper (kind of boring), then we got to burn Magnesium. When magnesium burns, it is like a flash grenade. It eminates a high intensity white light that hurts to look directly into (I learned this the hard way). That was really cool. My parents have something tonight and tomorrow night, so I will probably be home the whole time. I have the ACT tomorrow, and if this week's trend continues, I will pwn it.

VIVA LA SNOWBALL WAWRS.

2 comments:

PK Dave said...

awesome pwnage of Zac, indeed. And pwnage of everything else too. Goodluck karma for the ACT.

Jack said...

sweet pwning. zac is mos def a retard, and i would expect no less from you than kicking his ass. here's some ACT prac...you : zac is as me : ANDY WHITMEYER (dont care if i spelled that wrong). o and btw, the ACT is easy, i think the math is like 3rd grade level.